A friend recently asked me how many more books I have in me – on a rough count 8 are already to be assembled / edited.
– the short stories “Short and Strange”
– secular poetry
– a novella called “The Visitors” – speculative fiction.
– a book on creativity, to inspire other people to create
– women’s issues/rights
– other short stories inspired by ephemera
– yet more short stories – no particular theme
– Bible study (yes, there is some in Free Range Faith, but other stuff, and just Bible study – no essays)
There are probably more. These are what I can think of right now, based on what is already written. I have written a lot of material in the five years since I started my blog. I have slowed down on creating and producing new material and am assembling books with what I wrote. I might assemble a book based on my “Invisible House” musings. This will include pictures.
I will also write a book using the pictures my husband and I have taken using the Doctor Who action figures as models – a story based on those characters. Just taking them has been fun.